We love when you donate! And donate you have, so much so that we’ve created a schedule of what is needed the most throughout the year. Due to limited space and the cost to dispose of unusable items, please use these guidelines when considering a donation.
Torn, stained, or unusable items: please deposit in the metal donation boxes located around town (USBins, Good Earth Works, etc.):
- Paddock Lake: Walgreen’s, Festival Foods
- Trevor: BP Gas Station
- Wheatland: Action Marine, 5909 392nd Ave.
Seasonal items we count on from you:
- Mar–July: Spring/summer clothing & shoes
- Aug–Feb: warm winter clothes, winter coats, snow pants, boots
- Nov–Dec: new items only (no used clothing)
- ONLY casual, everyday clothes
Year-round donations needed:
- Food (fresh, frozen, or unexpired canned)
- Hygiene products (adult, feminine, and baby)
- Cleaning supplies and laundry detergent
- Bedding: New and GENTLY USED warm blankets, fitted sheets, towels, and pillows
- Limited Household items: silverware, and small appliances (i.e. toaster oven, coffee pot, microwave, crock-pot, etc.)
CALL First If You Wish To Donate decorative and household items like: picture frames, knickknacks, pots & pans or dishes, dress shoes, toys, stuffed animals, used games, VHS tapes, TV’s, monitors, holiday décor, Christmas trees, medical equipment, or costume jewelry.
Furniture and mattresses: call first. We often have a list of families waiting for help.
Want to donate something NOT on our list? Please consider taking your items to Goodwill 6100 75th St, Kenosha, WI 53142, Phone: (262) 948-8070.
Questions? Email: Director@TheSharingCenter.net or call: 262.298.5535